Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cringe

That's right...it's an update for the sake of uptodatedness.

Hello, my name is Richard and I make up words because it's fun.

*Hi, Richard*

So, now that we've got that out of the way...Kingdom of Loathing: I've become addicted. If you're not playing it, you should be. You can laugh at all the puns, smile at the pop culture references, join Meagan's clan, and revel in the browser based goodness.

The March snow happened tonight, right on time in the first week of spring. There are some pretty decent flakes going, but the ground's not going to be cold enough for anything to stick. Looks like it's just going to be cold. "Wear thick socks, Gordon." (C'mon, name the movie)

I've been working on another comic, but it's not ready yet...not that funny either, but oh well.

I'm pleased to report that plecostomus Benjamin Disraeli III is still alive and sucking. Nobody in my tank has died for a few weeks. I think it's officially safe to say I've got this whole fish thing off the ground. All the credit is really due to Meagan though, without her I'd have been lost in the endevour.

Oh yeah, and school's hard, I work way too much, and I don't have enough free time to satisfy my personal needs or those others want of me. So, pretty much business as usual.

1 comment:

di hu said...

fish? u had/have fish? i thought that was just a megan thing. anyways cool name. the next boy cat i get is going to be dabui. (the name is taken don't steal it folks.