Thursday, March 30, 2006

Crazy Katherine's Crazy Blog Survey Thing....Crazy

As silly as these things are, I still like them.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Albertson's/Starbucks Coffee Bar worker guy
2. Full-time Student, University of Oklahoma
3. Charleston's Restaurant Busser
4. Occasional Window Cleaner

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Hunt for Red October
2. The Matrix
3. Robin Hood: Men in Tights
4. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Four places you have lived:
1. Norman, OK
2. Castleberry, FL
3. Columbia, SC
4. New Knoxville, OH

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. Frasier
2. Futurama
3. Family Guy
4. The West Wing (though it's been a while)

Four places you have been on vacation
1. Washington, DC
2. San Diego, CA
3. All over the freakin place, FL
4. Colorado Springs, CO

Four Websites I visit daily:
1. Kingdom of Loathing
2. Ctrl-Alt-Del
3. Penny Arcade
4. Wikipedia
(last three are more or less daily)

Four of my favorite foods
1. Lasagna (best when it's one day old)
2. Enchiladas
3. Baby-back ribs
4. Pizza

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The land where I don't have school for a few weeks
2. Colorado
3. Rome
4. Someplace Beachy

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. I don't have the foggiest
2. Lather
3. Rinse
4. Repeat

No comments: