Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Beginnings

Well, it's my last night in Bishop's Landing, and that means I won't have the internet for a to-be-determined amount of time, so I figured I ought to record a post.

Moving is always an interesting experience. Going through your stuff you get to see a small representation of your existance over the period of time that you lived there. Of course there's the lifting and cleaning and whatnot, but that comes tomorrow. Some people look at moving as an end, but I prefer to look at it as a beginning. So, as I leave here, I'm looking forward to the beginning of a new era in my life, and I hope it's as pleasant for all involved as it will be for me.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

to new beginnings!
!~! !~!
! ! ! !
V V
| |
--- ---

Elizabeth said...

well, those were wine glasses.

di hu said...

bye-bye