Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Hardest Semester of My Life and The Great Apartment Hunt

Well, folks, the hardest semester of my life has finally come to a close. I'm kinda curious about those grades, but barring any huge surprises, they should be alright. I'm more just happy to have that out of the way. Time for some enjoying myself...sleeping in, outdoor activities, reading for pleasure, late night halo sessions, going to work all the time. Oh, well, four out of five ain't bad. While the semester was pretty hard, it wasn't that bad, and I learned a lot. I got through it anyway, so I'm just looking forward to the upcoming summer.

In other news, it appears that the great apartment hunt has also come to an end. This morning I put down a deposit for a one-bedroom at Aspen Village Apartments, to which I have referred at any given time as Ashton Village, Aspen Grove, Ashton Villas, and a number of other exciting combinations. I'm a little paranoid, because the complex is somewhat old, but I have no reason not to be optimistic.

1 comment:

Alustriel said...

I hope you like it there. But you can always get a new place if you don't.
When do you move??