Wednesday, February 22, 2006

All-nighter Post, With a Vengence

Holy crap, I did it again...

To say that my paper is "Not good" would be an accurate statement to a certain extent. More accurate would be an something along the lines of "in desperate need of revision," "somewhat incomplete," or "more bullshit than I can really get away with." So, it's either going to be nap for a little bit, then do a day of class and revise during breaks, or the same thing, with not sleeping. Either way, with class today, writing another paper tonight, class tomorrow, and work tomorrow, I'm going to be pretty much useless come tomorrow night...I sit here and think that it's strange to call Thursday tomorrow, and I don't even want to consider how bad my body clock is going to be screwed then.

No comments: