Monday, February 20, 2006

All-Nighter Post, Part Deux

Okay, so here's the scoop.

The day went just fine, I only nodded off once, and that in a lecture class, not something more important. Now I've made the probably foolish decision to stay up until some sort of "going to sleep" kind of time, because if I went to sleep now, I'd just wake up in the middle of the night, and be tired half-way through work tomorrow. Forget about writing my paper for Honors. So, since my schedule will not accomodate me being nocturnal, I will stay up this evening and watch Planet of the Apes (so I can write that paper) and probably have some dinner, because that's a good thing. I just REALLY REALLY hope that neither of these next two papers turn into all-nighters, because I'm really tired right now. So Meagan and I are going to get some frozen custard. Yay, frozen custard!

2 comments:

di hu said...

wow, i think u get a gold medal. i am pulling an all nighter tonighter and it's hard. so i wish u luck in hoping that u don't get anymore alnighters. by the way VCR is what is used to record shows.

Elizabeth said...

Yay! custard! All-nighters.... not so yay, but oh well.