Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Foo Fighters

I kinda forgot all about them after One by One, but seeing as how I've consistently enjoyed their music, the other day I went and picked up 2005's In Your Honor, and I'm really enjoying it. It's a 2-disc album, the first CD being the hard rocking Foo Fighters stuff that usually ends up on the radio, and the second being their lesser known side, soft acoustic music. Both discs seem pretty enjoyable. I haven't listened to it enough to pick favorites yet, so I can't really give you much insight as far as that goes, but some early standouts for me include No Way Back and The Deepest Blues are Black on the first disc, and Virginia Moon on the second. Anywhom, if you like the Foo Fighters, and for some reason haven't heard this CD, it's worth a listen.

No comments: