Thursday, November 09, 2006

SWS-F

Read me, if you haven't yet.

See those bananas? They see you...

"Wort wort wort!" means "Salutations, simpleton."

"Repent!" "Never!" click. clack. SHINK! *thud*

"We're much too far for-HURGK!"

Dislexic man has epiphany: Ha-ah!

There's something on your face...SNACKING!

Hull breach in space? That sucks.

We're sinking; I still hope, love.

Give no quarter! (unless they're ladies)

Can you disembowel a gutless coward?

Bob looks sad... out of Enzite.

What shall I do, Lord? Believe.

People tea? I never said 'Soylent'.

More to come, I think...this is lots of fun. They're in the order that I wrote them, while I was making a pie and sort of writing a paper. Oh, and sorry about the ones that suck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

None of these suck, Richard. How can I think that I aspire to be a writer when there are people close by to me that can write so well, so much better?

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

I guess we're all a bit too critical of our own work, eh?

GhostMaster said...

Soylent green is people!