Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quite So!

Snowy nights...I absolutely love the crap out of them.

I love the way the streetlights reflect off of the freshly frozen roads.

I love the crispness of the air.

I love that I can finally bust out my amazing winter coat.

I love the way I feel justified in sitting around in pajama pants all evening.

I love the way tea always tastes better when it's brutally cold outside.

Of course, this is Oklahoma snow (read: a solid sheet of ice), so it'll either be gone by morning, or suck for snowy day kinds of things, but still, until I move to a cooler climate, I'll enjoy what I've got. Stay warm, kids.

3 comments:

di hu said...

if thats a poem, i think it should rhyme, in time, and have a margarita with lime, because its fine, and it will be mine, when i dine, and i will pine for entertainment from the mime, who will get wine made from the finest vines, i am out of lines, so i will say nein.

Elizabeth said...

OMG. I think DH's comment might be random enough to be more entertaining than anything else on the internet.

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Actually, it wasn't supposed to be a poem, but Di, that was amazing.