Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hokai, so...

The Clunker's been through another rough spot. Nothing crashed, but there was a fair bit of breakage. That's right, my computer was physically broken. The hinge on the right side of the monitor locked up, then started tearing into the case, making stuff break.



So, we took the crazy thing apart to get the hinge out and try to unstick it. My computer spent the last week or two in pieces of my kitchen table.


Soooooo, long story short, we couldn't get it the damned hinge unstuck, so I put it back together, just without the hinge. Unfortunately, the monitor can't stand up anymore, and the case is still all broken apart; fortunately, all the insides seem to be functioning normally. My computer's more broken than ever, but at least it's still functional.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMFG, you need a new computer!

di hu said...

am i the only one who can't see the bloody picture

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

You wanna buy me one?

GhostMaster said...

I couldn't see the pictures either. Richard, friend, it's time to put the Clunker out of it's missery

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Hey, quit yer whinin'. Its laptop days may be done, but I can squeeze more work out of this thing yet. I'll see what I can do about those pictures though.

di hu said...

yeah pictures. dear lord what have you done?!?!?

di hu said...

um...on ashley's computer i saw the pictures. but i am back home and i am back to seeing nothing. nothing i tell you, nothing!!!!

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Does Ashley use firefox or explorer? It seems to be a browser issue...I dunno what's up.

di hu said...

ashely uses explore. and i use explorer but now i can see picutres on mine too. YEAH!!!!