Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm behind!

But in other news, I had this idea while contemplating Family Guy in the shower the other day...(c'mon, everybody does it).

An Arbitrary Competition: Get Esoteric with Me!

That's right, here's your chance to prove that we share an obscure path of understanding...leave me a comment that's as esoteric (between the two of us) as possible. I don't care how you do it, but at the end, the winner will be the one who best fits the topic without going over (that is, I have to get it for it to be an eligible entry). I'll give it a week or so, then declare a winner. I don't know what you get though...a cookie? My undying praise and affection? Eh, we'll see.

If you're wondering about the word, there's always my old friend Webster, but you should already know that it's neither sexy nor delicious (and what's more, that Who's the Boss is not a food).

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Undying praise and affection? Scandalous. I'll have to think of something good.