Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Size Does Matter

Here's a little philosophy for you: I should not have to cut my cereal. If I wanted a breakfast food that was both delicious and necessary to cut, I would be eating pancakes, or large pieces of meat, or omelettes, or something. Though they are delicious, I've got to wonder why in the world the box says "Frosted Mini-Wheats" when there's nothing mini about them at all! Last time I checked, these things were supposed to be bite-sized! Yeah, maybe for Godzilla-mouthed people, but not for regular old me. Mark my words, this is a sign of imminent takeover by large-mouthed bass or something.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, I like my not-so-bite-sized frosted shredded mini wheats.

Unknown said...

You're ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

If you eat them one at a time you don't have to cut them. It's one of my favorites.