Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Most Useful List Ever

Okay, people, Shawn sent me this great thing:

This brings me to something. Yes, that's right, the rules for calling people's beds.

1. If it's your bed, you get it, no questions asked.
2. You can kick people out of your bed.
3. Generally, just friends spooning without permission is not, well, permitted.
4. Just friends spooning with permission, hey, go for it kid.
5. MURDER IS BAD!
6. If the owner of the bed is not present for the night, and they will never find out about it, go for it, kid...and by go for it, I do not mean, um, carnally. Yeah, I mean, sleepily.
7. If the bed is a tempurpedic, and is in the possession of one Alex English, he should give it to his dear friend Richard, in exchange for a cookie.
8. When using other people's beds, try to avoid leaving bodily fluids behind. We do not want this to look like a Dateline NBC hotel special.

Okay, so I guess this was less about calling beds, and more about just using them...so here you go:

9. When someone declares his or her bed open for the night, the first one in the same residence as the bed who calls it gets the bed.

4 comments:

Alustriel said...

Well actually the bed is mine. I told him it was our bed but he says no no I got it for you. Which I guess I was the one that couldn't stand the old one any longer. My sleep has improved much however I still can't get to sleep due to other things.

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

so, this would be sheena then?

GhostMaster said...

That better be one hell of a cookie.

Anonymous said...

shotgun..........






































...........FUCK.