Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Multi-Facial

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to present an intriguing, thoughtful, and well-written short film* starring one of the most talented actors of our time, V- wait, what? Him? Really... you're sure? Okay, if you say so... As I was saying! One of the most talented actors of our time, Vin Diesel!"


*We ask that you disregard the terrible rapping.

Seriously... it appears that Mr. Diesel did his best work before anyone had ever heard of him and he had made any money to speak of. It's rather hard to believe that the gentleman we just watched is responsible for such diverse and complex characters as Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick, Dom from The Fast and the Furious, and Xander from XXX. I mean, I liked Pitch Black as much as the next guy, but I'll take Mike from "Multi-Facial" over the others any day.

No comments: