Friday, August 29, 2008

BOOMER!





Tomorrow, OU's football season begins with the trouncing of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Mocs! I have no idea what a Moc is... but if their logo is any indication, it has something to do with trains!

As they are from the esteemed Southern Conference, from the Division formerly known as I-AA, I doubt they'll cause anybody much trouble. But still, it's the season opener, and everybody loves the season opener. It's still a little weird not getting ready for the first Pride show, but it's a lot less strange than last year. I didn't even miss pre-camp.

I'm going to put down a prediction of an 11-1 season, another Big 12 Championship victory. We're going to win the BCS bowl this time too... I probably won't be there, because I'm really poor, but we're going to win, damnit.

Anyway, tomorrow's the main thing right now. Here's to nobody important getting injured, and a convincing victory all around!

No comments: