Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stream of Conciousness sort of update post. yeah, that's right, screw the capitalization at the end of this title.

It occurred to me earlier today, there are only two conditions that really ever get me down about the weather: blinding wind, and blistering heat.

Further evidence that I'm living in the wrong state.

Anyway, so, this wind stuff is kinda bumming me out, but it's not too bad when I'm wearing my big coat. Hooray for that.



My girlscout cookies arrived today! To my pleasant surprise, I bought two boxen of thin mints, so they will last more than a week. I'm on a real chocolate kick lately. I'm tearing through my most recent bag of Hershey kisses. Thank God for my ancestry, elsewise I'd be quite the fatty.

Rumor at work is that we might be extending our hours to 8:00 pm in a few weeks. I am not amused. This requires further inquiry and reconnaissance. Big French word!

My processor should be faster so that I can run Medieval: Total War 2. Either that, or my graphics card should be older so I can run Medieval: Total War the original. Stupid technology.

Also, for the time being, I'm not broke anymore. Hooray also for that.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

My sadness for you predicament.