Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oh Yeah, Sometimes I Go to Work Too

I would just like to announce that I am not yet behind in any of my classes. Yes, this is an achievement. Just ask the people I hardly see anymore.

And, on another note, Firefly is indeed high quality television. I can see why it would get cancelled after only one season though. It seems like the kind of quirky show that while everyone could enjoy it, some people would be too busy complaining about how it was weird to enjoy it.

I realize they're striving for authenticity, but tell me I'm not the only one that finds it strange that the members of Beatles-imitator group 1964 all wear platform shoes to make them appear the height of the Beatle they portray? I mean, sure, on one hand they're more authentic, but on the other, they're less authentic, because I'm sure the real Beatles never wore platform shoes of varying heights to make them look a certain height. Or maybe they did, but I don't think so.

2 comments:

Alustriel said...

If they had just aired them the way they have them listed on the dvd it would have been a hit. They really messed it around with the air dates.

FlutinKat said...

Lol; I'd never noticed that before.